of fire engineers
Promoting the safest possible Canada through progressive and professional collaboration between Fire Engineering practitioners.
COVID-19, Open letter
COUNCIL OF CANADIAN FIRE MARSHALS & FIRE COMMISSIONERS
The Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) has a long tradition of proudly representing its over 10,000 international membership and the Canadian branch has been recognized as a key partner in public safety, furthering our mission of promoting the safest possible Canada through progressive professional collaboration between fire engineering practitioners.
Fire Departments, building owners, engineers, and fire safety service providers have been deemed as essential services. All are continuing to lead their respective industries in delivering professional services and expertise throughout the community in response to COVID-19.
Congratulations Emma Qia Wang!
The 2019 recipient of The Institution of Fire Engineers Canada Branch Award for demonstrating commitment and dedication to improving the science of fire engineering in both academic and extra curricular involvement. We are sure you'll continue to make a difference in the world of fire protection as you begin your career!
• Interact with professionals within the fire protection, life safety, fire engineering and fire suppression industries.
• An instant network with successful, established members of the fire industry.
• Access to local, national and international professional fire networks.
• Members only information dashboard and online technical forums.
• IFE International Fire Professional Journal subscription.
• Access to IFE Members' resources on ife.org.uk.
• Obtain post nominal letters after your name.
• Progress through IFE Membership Grades as your career develops.
• Enhance your learning and CV with related CPD.
• Extend your public and private sector contacts worldwide.
• Opportunities for credit towards Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer or Engineering Technician in IFE supporting countries.
• Prove your knowledge by taking IFE professional exams.
• IFE Accredited Courses ensuring the best training.
• Support in your growth by professionals with a wealth of experience and industry success.