IFE Presents a CPD on
Fire Safety Plans
What Every Practitioner Should Know
Being held on August 30, 2016 at
St. John Ambulance Brigade,
Scarborough Training Centre
Suite 300, 305 Milner Avenue
(At Markham Road just north of the 401)
• Interact with professionals within the fire protection, life safety, fire engineering and fire suppression industries.
• An instant network with successful, established members of the fire industry.
• Access to local, national and international professional fire networks.
• Members only information dashboard and online technical forums.
• IFE International Fire Professional Journal subscription.
• Access to IFE Members' resources on ife.org.uk.
• Obtain post nominal letters after your name.
• Progress through IFE Membership Grades as your career develops.
• Enhance your learning and CV with related CPD.
• Extend your public and private sector contacts worldwide.
• Opportunities for credit towards Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer or Engineering Technician in IFE supporting countries.
• Prove your knowledge by taking IFE professional exams.
• IFE Accredited Courses ensuring the best training.
• Support in your growth by professionals with a wealth of experience and industry success.