of fire engineers
Promoting the safest possible Canada through progressive and professional collaboration between Fire Engineering practitioners.
Changes to the requirements for the design and manufacture of fire alarm panels and smoke detection devices are already being implemented by manufacturers for successful rollout when the updated UL and ULC Standards (CAN/ULC S-527 "Standard for Control Units for Fire Alarm Systems" and UL 268 - "Smoke Detectors for Fire Alarm Systems") are enacted in Canada. The seminar seeks to educate building operators, managers, owners and providers of fire protection equipment on the change in technology and potential cost and effect of the new standards.
A message from William (Bill) Stewart, past President of IFE Canada Branch
• Interact with professionals within the fire protection, life safety, fire engineering and fire suppression industries.
• An instant network with successful, established members of the fire industry.
• Access to local, national and international professional fire networks.
• Members only information dashboard and online technical forums.
• IFE International Fire Professional Journal subscription.
• Access to IFE Members' resources on ife.org.uk.
• Obtain post nominal letters after your name.
• Progress through IFE Membership Grades as your career develops.
• Enhance your learning and CV with related CPD.
• Extend your public and private sector contacts worldwide.
• Opportunities for credit towards Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer or Engineering Technician in IFE supporting countries.
• Prove your knowledge by taking IFE professional exams.
• IFE Accredited Courses ensuring the best training.
• Support in your growth by professionals with a wealth of experience and industry success.